Imperial Wagyu Beef is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your name, address, phone number and email, which you submit to us through the order processing system or Contact Us page.
Information you provide us by registering for an account
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY GUIDELINES & RESPONSIBLE MARKETING POLICIES
As consumers increasingly expect transparent and factual information, we are committed to providing our customers and consumers access to necessary resources to make informed purchasing decisions. We proactively engage in continuous dialogue with our customers and consider specific market research so that we can continue to provide relevant, informed and innovative food solutions that align with their values and priorities. One forum in which we do this is on social media. JBS and its partners manage social media profiles that strive to create informative, engaging online communities. Our efforts include sharing information, listening to feedback, and answering questions, all to the best of our abilities.
Social Media Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary or required to win the prize. Only one entry, per person, per social outlet (including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), per sweepstakes. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older and must reside within the United States of America. To enter, follow the instructions provided in the social media post, as each sweepstakes will be different. Winner will be chosen randomly and will be notified via direct message and/or as a post comment on the social channel of entry within 30-days of selection. Acceptance of prize implies that Imperial American Wagyu Beef reserves the right to use the winner’s name and any provided assets (images, video, etc.) in any marketing materials, particularly social media. The estimated odds of winning are contingent on entries received. The sponsor can be contacted using the contact form and choose Web Inquiries on the contact us page. Imperial American Wagyu Beef reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes at any time, for any reason. In no event shall Imperial American Wagyu Beef be liable to any participant for any damages whatsoever or howsoever caused.
Social Media Community Guidelines
Posts and comments that are not posted by JBS or its partners, that come from public members, do not necessarily reflect the views of the social media site, its owner, or JBS and its partners. Individuals posting on social media bear all responsibility arising from their posts.
If you post on or reply to comments on any of our brand’s social media profiles, you accept these Social Media Community Guidelines. You are agreeing to adhere to these and the other legal notices of the social media platforms. In order to create a fun, inspiring community on our social media profiles, we ask that all visitors understand and follow these Social Media Community Guidelines:
- Be Respectful of Others: Please show respect for other members of our social media communities and stay on the intended topic of our social media posts and profiles.
- Comments and feedback are welcome, but users must share viewpoints in a respectful way. Any posts by users must be appropriate and must stay on topic. Such posts must not be abusive, harassing, or profane and must not promote third-party initiatives, services, or goods.
- Please refrain from soliciting business or requesting donations of JBS, its brands, or its partners.
- We reserve the right to delete any comments, block users, or remove followers that violate this policy.
- Regulatory Issues & Legal Claims: In a regulated industry, we will not talk about certain topics on social media, and some public discussions may need to be redirected. We ask that you also refrain from posting comments that contain:
- unsubstantiated claims “off-label” or unapproved uses of our products;
- third-party intellectual property, including copyright-protected art, music, images, videos, copy, or logos without the consent of the owners or the consent of the individuals (adults or children) within those photos;
- the identity and names of any individuals, or their private information such as a mailing address, phone number, social security number, license plate, location, etc. unless the person has consented;
- false, inaccurate, or misleading information that is considered defamatory;
- third-party confidential or non-public information;
- threats towards minors or any other predatory conduct;
- comments or images that are vulgar, obscene, crude, profane, offensive, pornographic, or provocative, or containing any signs or symbols of gangs, guns, propaganda (political or religious), derogatory statements of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of any illegal activity;
- spam or scams; and
- software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any computer code/files/disabling mechanisms that disrupt the functioning of any software or telecommunications equipment or that interfere with the social media profile.By posting on our social media profiles, you are promising that your statements and images comply with our guidelines and don’t contain restricted content. We reserve the right to remove any post, comment, image, or video that we believe, in our sole discretion, does not comply.
- Comment Moderation: We are not responsible for the reliability or accuracy of any user comments or materials.
- Medical and Nutritional Advice: While our authors have knowledge of the topics they write about, our posts are informational and should not be viewed as nutritional or medical advice. Users must always seek advice from qualified health care providers with any questions about a medical condition or diet. Reliance on any information provided on our social media channels is solely at the user’s own risk.
- Considerations: We ask that all users consider these requirements as well:
- Users must be 13 years or older to participate.
- If you are a minor in your jurisdiction (but at least 13 years old), a parent or legal guardian should have given you permission before anything is posted by you.
- Your posting may be submitted to law enforcement if JBS or its partners have a good faith belief that such information is reasonably necessary to detect or prevent fraud, or to protect the public safety or safety of an individual.
Responsible Marketing Policy
As you are asked to adhere to the social media community guidelines, we follow these general principles in all marketing and point of sale communications:
- Marketing and point of sale communications are accurate, truthful and transparent:
Communications related to marketing and point of sale communication are subject to an internal review process to guarantee that the information shared with customers and consumers is authentic, accurate, not misleading, and that food claims comply with relevant federal labeling regulations. To continuously improve our processes, we liaise with numerous industry associations to stay informed of latest issues and opportunities from a consumer, customer, and supply chain perspective. We do not directly sell or market to children.
- We welcome feedback from consumers:
Consumer engagement and feedback is welcomed through our websites, social media platforms and consumer-specific phone lines and email accounts. Through these communication channels, our teams monitor direct product feedback, interact with consumers to address questions or concerns, maintain a database to track trends, and provide performance reports to business unit leaders.
- We believe in healthy diets and lifestyles:
We strive to communicate how our brands and products fit into a healthy diet and lifestyle. All nutrition and health benefit claims included in any communications are based on sound scientific bases and comply with federal regulations. In marketing and point of sale communication, we encourage the promotion of a balanced diet to help consumers make informed purchasing decisions that fit their lifestyle.